Thursday 12 July 2007

Blog the Blog

Verging terrortory as you can read and therefore have some in - sight ( maybe mental pictures ) you may deduce that this is the first time I have entered the sphere of blogging.
Today I'm exploring setting up the settings, working out what facilities they offer, feed twitter text colour? and informing you about the reasons for setting up the blogging blog in the first place, no, I'm not getting frustrated, really, I'm calm cool and collected, It's a family sharing activity, a new media art process recording experiment and also enjoyment, for me, you, and everybody else, so there!

1 comment:

jem said...

yo, Mr B. thanks for the heads up. things went well with sue and my egg is on order! its funny how you can tell straight off who your going to be able to work with. anyway, like the blog and like the painting.